Street Fleet Shout Out
Here at i98, we’re all about supporting local business owners.
So we’d like to send the Street Fleet out to your business and give it a 'Street Fleet Shout Out!'
Each week, we’ll be sending the team out to local businesses to give them a FREE plug on air and tell the Illawarra about their products and services.
It doesn’t matter whether your business is small, medium or large, we want to hear from you.
Register now below!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- You must agree to all of the below terms and conditions before registering your interest
- Crosses will take place subject to availability from Wednesday to Sunday, with us awarding one free cross per day to a local business
- You must submit information that will be used to promote your business in the required field below - it must not exceed more than 50 words in length. We suggest keeping your information to your main products or services or any special activity you have coming up like a sale
- The information you submit may be edited without notice to fit within the structure of our crosses
- The Street Fleet will be on site for no longer than 30 minutes before needing to move on to their next location
- If you have been selected for the Street Fleet to come to your business, you will be contacted by a representative of i98FM to arrange a day and time for the cross to take place. While we'll do our best to find a mutually agreeable date and time, you understand that you may forfeit your cross if you need to cancel for any reason or unforeseen circumstances like a weather event prevent us from conducting the cross
- i98FM is committed to enforcing COVID safe practices and so will not be on site to hand out giveaways or directly interact with your customers - nor will they be able to distribute promotional material on your behalf like flyers, vouchers, merchandise etc.
- I understand that if I'm unable to provide 2 x parking spaces for the i98FM Street Fleet out the front of (or near my business), that the team will still be on site - however the cars may not be parked in a highly visible location
- By entering your details below, you are not guaranteed a cross - businesses will be selected at random each week