As the drought continues to tighten its grip on our farming communities, bringing many to the point of ruin, and beyond, more and more people are putting their hand up to help in any way they can.
Here at i98, we’re connecting our community, to help the farmers.
Below are some local community and national campaigns helping our farmers:
Local eateries registered for Parma For A Farmer:
- Balgownie Hotel (141 Balgownie Rd, Balgownie) ph: 4284 4273
- Wests Illawarra, ph 4239 5800
- Kiama Leagues Club (109 Terralong St, Kiama) ph: 4232 1777
- Cabbage Tree Hotel (73 Princess Hwy, Fairy Meadow) ph: 4283 4544
- Keah's Kitchen, Albion Park Pub
- Keah's Kitchen, Gerringong Bowling Club
- Cedar’s Kitchen (Shop 6, 121 – 125 Corrimal St, Wollongong) ph: 0412 129 327
- Woonona Bulli RSL Club are donating $3 from any parma from August 10 - 31. 455 Princes Highway Woonona ph 4284 1577
- The Tavern at Shell Cove, ph 4237 5955
- Central Hotel Shellharbour City (3 Memorial Drive, Shellharbour) ph: 4296 6619
• Buy a Bale - You can donate to purchase hay, water, groceries, diesel to carry hay or a general donation.
• Aussie Helpers - Donations to help farmers with equipment, food and emotional support.
• Drought Angels - Sponsor food hampers, care packs, store vouchers and feed.
• Frock up for the Farmers - Frock up for the Farmers Cocktail evening with entertainment and plenty of opportunity to raise funds for our drought affected farmers. (18+ event)