Embrace the Christmas spirit and attend the Foragers Twilight Christmas Festival, happening at the Bulli Showground, Sunday 22nd December.
Happening from 5 PM to 10 PM, this will be one of the biggest and best markets of the year, with over 150 stalls, live music, kids rides and much more!
The i98 Street Fleet will also be onsite with their 'Feel Good' zone, giving away snacks and hosting games for the little ones.
Entry will be a gold coin donation, so grab your friends and family and spend a night out at this community event.
What to expect:
* Licensed bar featuring Coopers Beer, Thatchers Cider and Rosé Rosé (ready-to-drink rosé in a can)
* Face painting, farm animals, bungee trampoline, marble run, jumping castle and Santa photos for the kids
* i98FM chill out zone run by the Street Fleet featuring live music, giant Jenja and connect four, giveaways and yummy snacks
* Over 150 stalls for your Christmas shopping including local makers & unique artisan gifts
* Farm & fresh produce including Christmas cherries, oysters, deli meats & cheeses, fresh hand-made pasta & sauces
* Christmas carols with live music and choir
* DJ and chill out area with hay bales
* Delicious food including:
· Two Smoking Barrels (American BBQ)
· Amigos (nachos and tacos)
· Chilli & Grains (burgers, grills and fries)
· Mad Dogg Kitchen (vegan)
· The Kracken Squid (seafood)
· Mangia Tutto (Italian)
· Mojo Picon (hot chorizo, bbq prawns)
· Bayt Za’atar (Lebanese pizzas)
· Paella, empanadas, souvlaki, gozleme
· Yum cha, dumplings, pho, gourmet Thai, Korean BBQ, Japanese fried chicken, and fresh sushi
· Jacket potatoes, twisty potatoes, pancakes, gelato, churros, and waffles
· Mini donut bar, cupcakes, chocolate-dipped strawberries
· Coffee, freshly squeezed juices and homemade lemonade