Espisode nine was a wild ride: love letters, bro dates and Mango daiquiris! But still no sunscreen...
1. Everyone one can go home now, Sam and Luke win. Give them all the roses.
2. When Mango daiquiris are life.
Lisa: Do you want to leave Paradise and be with me?— Simon Anderson (@simonjourno) April 16, 2018
Luke: I'd rather stay in this tropical resort and punch out a few more cocktails with the lads to be honest#BachelorInParadiseAU
3. I'm not angry just disappointed...
4. SLIP. SLOP. SLAP. SIP. - come on guys I even made it into a drinking game...
At this point I don't care if any of these people find love. I'd just like it if they could all find the SPF 50+ a bit more often. Skin cancer is no joke, folks!#BachelorInParadiseAU— Lee Constable (@Constababble) April 16, 2018
5. You're from Canada aaayeee?
6. When they say 'fashion industry' is that just a fancy way of saying retail?
7. Let's be real... this wasn't even the weirdest part of last nights ep.
8. Give the people what they want... MORE BRO DATES!
9. The biggest scandal to rock Paradise... since Brett and his 'secret' girlfriend!
10. We're going to need one of Australia's best and brightest to crack this case...
12. I am still shooketh...
13. Sorry everyone. He may have gotten a rose (by some ridiculous miracle)... but EDEN has been cancelled. Thanks for your time.